Article by Joe Barton
Obviously you are in physical pain. Kidney stone pain has been compared to child birth by many females. And you are about to feel the financial pain of kidney stones. Many of my customers have spent well into the thousands of dollars for surgery only to find years later that the kidney stones redeveloped. But does it have to be this way?
Did you know that kidney stones are almost always passed naturally through your body? In fact, if you are suffering from kidney stones, chances are you have already passed a stone sometime in your life and have not noticed it. The problem occurs when the stone becomes too large (larger than 7mm) and is unable to leave the body painlessly. But about 85% of the time, kidney stones are 5mm or smaller. If this is the case, you can dissolve your kidney stones naturally and painlessly with a natural acid and a popular water-soluble vegetable flush.
Have you heard about the most effective kidney stone remedy available?
A Citrus Acid Kidney Stone Remedy
Acids are all around us and acid is not a bad thing. In fact, your body needs acid (ascorbic acid, also called Vitamin C) to promote a healthy immune system. And there are over 100 other benefits to acid in the body. Including using a citrus acid to dissolve kidney stones.
Have you ever noticed what happens to a car’s exterior paint if you spill a little of your favorite soft drink on it? I don’t recommend you try this because you can literally cause hundreds of dollars of damage. The paint will erode away in days because of the acidity in soda. You now know why your dentist keeps telling you about giving up on drinking that Diet Coke.
Fortunately, there are some benefits to some citrus acids too! Meaning that if you take the correct amount of citrus acid and you use a natural flush to cleanse the kidneys and liver; you will be able to dissolve kidney stones. And that is why this Kidney Stone Remedy is so effective.
What You Should Know About Kidney Stones
We’ve sold tens of thousands of research-driven and natural health doctor-approved kidney stone remedy reports in the past seven years and this is what we have found about this disease and the natural treatment.
1. Kidney Stone Size! Kidney stones come in all shapes in sizes but 80% are made up of calcium oxalate. And 85% of them are less than 5 mm in diameter. The other 10-15% are larger and typically are composed of uric acid, struvite, crystine, xanthine or silicate. The kidney stone remedy has been most effective on stones 7 mm or smaller.
2. Why does the remedy work? The remedy works solely on the pH change produced in the kidney causing an increased hydrogen secretion in the nephons of the kidney. The increased acidity tends to break the stones into smaller particles which may be more easily passed. With smaller particles and a water-soluble fiber flush, the kidneys will extract all of the stones along with toxins and other impurities.
3. What’s Your Proof? I am naturally a skeptic and a numbers guy. Out of the last 300 people who have used the remedy, 256 have dissolved and passed their kidney stones painlessly.
4. Natural Treatment or Traditional? Normally, your kidney stones will pass by themselves because of some food prevention tips. However, most doctors are not trained in natural health preventions because our medical system is solely based on the pharmaceutical industry. In other words, your doctor often does not know unless he or she has individually researched natural remedies. Also, natural treatments are also preventive treatments which means they deal with the problem of the disease and not a one-pill cure for the disease. Most of my now-educated customers will never have a kidney stone again!
What Are You Waiting For?
How important is your body wellness? How can you dissolve and pass your kidney stones with a simple, step-by-step Natural Kidney Stone Remedy that works in 24 hours? Are you skeptical? I don’t blame you with the stuff on the internet, that is why I have a 100% guarantee on this remedy. To learn why Barton Publishing Inc. has revolutionized the health industry please visit our website to hear what natural health doctor, Scott Saunders, MD is saying.
Kidney Stone Remedy
Joe Barton would love to help you naturally dissolve and pass your kidney stone with a guaranteed and step-by-step kidney stone remedy. Pass the stones and pain in 24 hours with our doctor-approved report.
Kidney Stone Remedy